Pigment Health & Safety Information
- Safety Information
- Signal word
- Sources and references
Updated at October 06, 2023 from Pubchem and dry pigment product safety data sheets.
- 2-[2-[4-(diethylamino)phenyl]vinyl]-1,3,3-trimethyl-3H-indolium chloride European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- Hazard Statements
- H300 Fatal if swallowed
- H301 Toxic if swallowed
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H330 Fatal if inhaled
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Data is aggregated from multiple sources prioritizing the most stringent hazard statements. Individual products may have different attributes. Always read the product's safety data sheet.
- Precautionary Statements
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- P264 Wash hands [and ...] thoroughly after handling.
- P264+P265 Wash hands [and ...] thoroughly after handling. Do not touch eyes.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection/hearing protection/...
- P284 [In case of inadequate ventilation] Wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P316 IF SWALLOWED: Get emergency medical help immediately.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing.
- P316 Get emergency medical help immediately.
- P320 Specific treatment is urgent (see ... on this label).
- P321 Specific treatment (see ... on this label).
- P330 Rinse mouth.
- P337+P317 If eye irritation persists: Get medical help.
- P391 Collect spillage.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulation.
- IUPAC Name
- INCHI Key
- Canonical Smiles
- Basic molecular Formula / primary chemistry
- C23H29ClN2 colorants with similar chemistry
- Molecular Structure
Usage in mixtures